Wednesday, March 7, 2012

60 MINUTES OF UNLISTENABLE CRAP - 3 WAY SPLIT - KONIG / FANAHAN / HELL GARBAGE





This is cool!! From a huge package I recieved from Dylan a few weeks back ,this 3-way split is pretty interesting. Konig is Dan Charge ,of the classic noise band Deche Charge ,running around the living room ,yammering ,and listening to several ,many different musics ,while his room mates were asleep. An eye (er ,ear?) opening experience,to be sure. Fanahan is Dylan on lunch break ,kinda quiet sounds ,maybe some tapping on a table ,or a soda bottle cap? Weird. The Hell Garbage track is just what the title implies ,"Driving Home From Work" ,just follow along ,it will hold you transfixed!
CLICK HERE: http://archive.org/download/60MinutesOfUnlistenableCrap-3-waySplitCdr/60MinutesOfUnlistenableCrap-3-waySplitCdr.zip

1 comment:

ladyanthropophagus said...

The Fanahan track was recorded in my car, hitting an empty soda bottle against the dashboard. Dan had sent me this 30 minute track, and I had this 13 minute or so track from Hell Garbage (recorded on the same day as the splits with I.R.S., another one of Dan's projects, and my split with Flutator, which contains what might be among my favorite Hell garbage recordings!), and needed about 17 minutes to fill up. The Fanahan track was the result. I should have announced, before recording, that I had some more time to fill, and just call it Hell Garbage filler, haha. Oh well! Hahahahahahaha....