Sunday, February 6, 2011

WE'RE ADDICTED TO DAYQUIL -Compilation




Great comp.with some bands you may have never heard.My fave here is The Crumbs,with a few very early numbers,including a cover of The Eat's stellar hit,"Communist Radio".I also really like the Totallies,with "Something Girl" and "Ann #9".The rest is also fine,A great comp on Lantzcentrl Records out of MN.Pop-punk to hardcore.
CLICK HERE:     https://archive.org/download/WereAddictedToDayquil-compilation/626WereAddictedToDayquil-compilation.zip



2 comments:

J said...

holy shit. never heard of this comp, but any Scooby Don't and Mushuganas stuff I can get my hands on is appreciated. Plus some Nonsense to boot. How did I miss this back in the day?

Chris said...

Hey, thanks for this... Was kinda looking after it for a while...
Is there a chance to get scans of the bands pages????
Thank you so much for posting this...