Sunday, February 13, 2011

PAUL REID - A Letter To My Love


A Canadian poet,reads some classic stuff.Sounds like a stalker ,on my fave track here ,"I Looked For You Last Night" , and sounds kinds pervy on tracks like ,"Miss You",(not The Rolling Stones hit) and "I Want You"(not the KISS hit).And sounds like El Duce,The Sleep Bandit (Can You Stand It?),on the track ,"To A Sleeping Beauty".Funny ass love poems,that you will listen to again,and again.
CLICK HERE:  https://archive.org/download/PaulReid-ALetterToMyLove/651PaulReid-aLetterToMyLove.zip

1 comment:

Screwhead said...

I was wondering if you still had a copy of this that you could post back up? My dad's been looking for this album for a few weeks now and this is the only place I've managed to find where someone else actually had it available to download at some point. Thanks!