Friday, May 7, 2010

BUZZ WORKSHOP-dog tags



this is really cool!the only time ever that tony rizzo enlisted in the ranks of buzz workshop.it's me,joel,tony,tall ray,and mike smith on the first 9 songs,some of which ended up in our set list,as well as some unheard of instrumentals that go way far out.the last 6 tracks are tony,joel and tall ray,and is very enlightening.the last track,"star in a box" is a doozy!extra long doozy!
CLICK HERE: http://archive.org/download/BuzzWorkshop-dogTags/426BuzzWorkshop-DogTags.zip 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaang, this shit is pretty GOOD!
I think it was concurrent with my playing in 3rdEye, with Gare K.
Not sure that I recall ever playing with you and Ray (FORMICA, not SURINCK) at the same time...
I think some o' them 'groovy' basslines are ME?

-T. Rizzo