Thursday, January 7, 2010

ZATH-Zinc Ape Toilet Hangers


This is the pinnacle of the tardcore scene!Brand new band for 2010,with Food Fortunata,and myself,G O D,with a sound reminiscent of early Doobie Brothers!Don't get scared,I'm kidding!I sent Food some music and he sang on it,Food sent me music ,I sang on it,and we smashed it together for this release.Alcohol was involved.I e-mailed Food a couple words(ape hangers),he e-mailed me(zinc toilet)and we smashed that together as well!This will be an ongoing project,the letters will be an anagram,and have new meaning with each release!22 tracks of zippity dippity fun!vive' le ZATH!Finally a meeting of the kings of tardcore's main movers and shakers.Sluggisha meets Wheelchair!also available thru wcfoom records and tapes and cd thingys.out now!download  here!with a couple semi-T.Rex covers.
CLICK HERE: https://zath2.bandcamp.com/album/z-a-t-h-zinc-ape-toilet-hangers 

1 comment:

Toxik Boys said...

THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG AMIGO!