Friday, July 17, 2009

MAGIC NOSE GOBLINS 2-two



this is the second (third if you count both duos as one band)and final release from magic nose goblins 2.dec. 91,at joel's,me and chipmunk do it again.a little louder than past tapes,a couple of televisions are on for the whole proceedings,making for weird backround noise,and voices from out of nowhere.art is by food fortunata of sockeye and wheelchair records fame.my favorite magic nose goblins song is on this one,i sing and play keys on it,it's titled,"good turns bad",and rings true.a great ending to the magic nose goblins trilogy,click here,or pick here ,as it were:http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjtcrnz5myz/magic nose goblins 2-two.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.