Saturday, June 20, 2009

THEE NEVER WILL BE'S



this is me ,solo,paying tribute to the forefathers of punk,the 60's garage bands.many cover tunes from many bands you never heard of all played by me,plus a couple swell originals in the style .really some of my best work vocally and musically ,except for the other 300 or so projects i've been involved in.just paying homage to the gods,lysergic and hallucinogenic psych that could twist your mind forever.nah,just great garage punk,check out my guitar solo on"someday baby",i actually sing the guitar solo,not play it,the last 2 tracks are live at 5455 with billy,mike,and joel from a buzz workshop tape.so named because i live far away from all my old friends and bandmates that this band never will be!smoke 'em if you got 'em and kick out these jams! G O D




No comments: