Tuesday, June 23, 2009

STONEHENGE MOUTH--strictly the phedinkus


about 2:30-3:30 a.m.,october 10th 1991,at my house,this was recorded.one of our famous one-off bands,me,tony,joel,and chipmunk.great mood created by the late hour,straight to boombox.some tracks have the one fell swoop drum kit(see the one fell swoop post for more info on that matter),and there's one instro,and each of us sing one,for a total of 5 tunes.the standout fave for me is the 3rd track,"off my hooves",which tony wrote the words to,i play bass,one of my finest bass lines ever,and it's my pick of the various versions of this song(boneshaker does a faster version,totally different music,tony,ron,vance,but that's for a future post)one of my top 20 greatest sluggisha songs,ever!!in closing let me say,this is a fine jamming band,check the line-up,one of many bands with the same members,yet with a sound all it's own,but it's awfully hard to scrub the cat machine off!.click here buddy:  https://archive.org/download/StonehengeMouth--strictlyThePhedinkus/122StonehengeMouth.zip 

No comments: