Saturday, June 13, 2009

CENTRIFUGE





kinda pickin' up where KIKE(same line-up) left off,and sounding even more drugged than usual at some points,also for some reason reminds me of a modern day pink floyd.fucking cool ass shit here folks,do not miss it.tony,vance,joel,and i think phil plays sax on a few numbers.at moments mellow,rockin',even a few black/death metal like tunes,where the vox go to cookie monster growl.for the most part though,just pleasantly euphoric,make you smile type of tuneage.i think this is everything they ever recorded,
https://archive.org/download/CENTRIFUGE/113Centrifuge.zip 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY--I haven't even listened yet, but I'm fucking PSYCHED!!!
I remember this stuff as being pretty much the best I've ever been involved with. KIKE is up there, too, but...

Anonymous said...

yessir, this is good...mostly recorded while 'Mumsy' was on vacation, so we had the run of the house. I like the spaciousness, and REAL piano.
btw--I don't think Billy is on any of this stuff. Think it was mostly Me, Vance, Joel, and Phil.
Some is JUST me and Vance, like Swallowed Hole...and then, 'Chemical Vacation' is without me, and one other track, too.
BUT...there ARE still a few tracks un-accounted for.
-TR

Anonymous said...

The 'lost' tracks are: In The Swing, Resistance Is Useless, Thru Screweyes (suite judy screweyes)and probably one or two more that I've forgotten. ALSO, those might well have been KIKE, because I know they were on a tape with Think! by Kike.
The 'cookie monster' track was vocalized by some punk kid that was over--we just joined in at the end.