Monday, March 30, 2009

SECRET SYDE-hidden secrets



this is practically the holy grail for collectors of 80's psych,or mutha records or the new jersey beach scene.very hard,nay,impossible to find online for download,my cousin rob plays the drums here.jon, the singer,went on to other bands incl.,laughing soup dish,among others.rob moved on to other bands as well as the guitarist.i think the bass player just gave up.if anyone has the second unreleased album or any live or rares,please send it to me via upload.one of my all time fave bands and albums,and not just cuz of my cuz,it just rocks!if you never heard this you're in for a treat,if you been lookin,look no more.my copy is signed on back(incl. in zip file) G O D . https://archive.org/download/SecretSyde-hiddenSecrets/075SecretSyde-HiddenSecrets.zip  

No comments: